1. After a successful 2018 Club Week we would like to announce the following activities for the month of October.
2. From now on, we will be not be entering your official club matches scores in the handicap system, anymore. It will be every members responsibility to do so. Please make sure you enter these scores as "Tournament" scores. We will still be holding on to the score cards, so please make sure that you have a copy of your scores. Also, very shortly we will be placing a computer at the bar where you will be able to enter your scores and also check the handicaps of other members.
- On Saturday, October 6, the Monthly Medal match sponsored by Curaçao Airport Partners (CAP), will be played. This match will also be the first of four playoff events for the 2018 CAP Cup. Everybody is welcome to participate in these matches, however, only the top 100 point earners will be able to earn points in the first and second playoff event and only the top 60 points earners after playoff 2 will move on to play playoff 3 and the final.
- On Wednesday, October 10, our yearly 10-10 Cup will be held. October 10 is a national holiday, so don’t hesitate to sign up.
- During the weekend of October 20 and 21, the Governor’s Cup will be taking place. In this annual matchplay competition, 29 players of our club and our golf pro will be taking on the team of Blue Bay. On Saturday the matches will take place at Blue Bay, while we will be hosting the tournament the Sunday. We believe to have selected a very representative and competitive group of players who will make sure that we will retain the Cup. Please feel free to attend this tournament on one or both days.
3. Lately we have been noticing that a lot of mistakes are being made when it comes to filling in the score cards. Please make sure that you present us with at least 2 score cards per flight and make sure that you double-check these cards carefully together as a group before turning them in. This will allow us to process the scores cards and hand out the prizes in a timely manner.
We would like to thank you for your cooperation and are looking forward to a successful month of competition.
Your CG&SC Match Committee