How to obtain your CG&SC Golf Handicap
Come and join us on Thursday
On Thursday morning Non Handicappers can begin to practice their golfgame.
There is a match every week with prizes to be won.
And they can help you with your handicap and explain the golf rules to you.
How to obtain your golfhandicap:I.
Members who are new to the game of golf have to [in the following order]:
1. Get permission from the Golf Pro to play on the golf course;
2. * Turn in five (5) 9-holes scores with 14 Stableford points or more * ( signed by a handicapplayer) and of which at least one, is played alongside a Designated Marker.
3.** Once 2. has been completed, the Member will receive a “Provisional Handicap” or “P” handicap.
4. Once the member has received his/her “Provisional Handicap”, he/she now has to hand in five (5) 18-hole scores, no matter what the score is, to receive his/her established USGA handicap.
* How to get your handicap cards
*play a round with an established handicapper to obtain 4 x 9 holes cards with 14 Stableford points, can be anyone, your husband , your friend (as long as he/ she has a handicap)and he or she needs to sign your card.
* you play one round of golf with a designated marker of the club
**then hand in all 5 cards to the administration and we will add you to our golfapp and then you can start entering your 9/18 holes golf rounds and obtain an established WHS handicap
WHS is the World Wide Handicap that we already use and The Netherlands will start with it as of 1/1/2021
Designated markers are: